Architecture and Urban Planning in Antwerp
Antwerp is not just about its individual buildings and the architects who have designed them, but a unique and distinctly patterned urban geography. The mix and match character of the city offers something for everyone: architects, engineers, planners, developers … and simply architectural enthusiasts.
Expeditie De Stad offers special programmes for architects and urban planners who want to experience the contemporary developments in Antwerp. Check out the possibilities and mix and match:
- A visit of the house of Renaat Braem
- International Art Centre deSingel and the modernist Exhibition Quarter
- New developments in the old harbour areas Eilandje and Cadix
- Parc Spoor Noord with its new architecture
- De Conincksquare, library Permeke and surroundings
- Groen Kwartier on the grounds of the former Military Hospital
- Antwerp's Left Bank
- Central Station and surroundings
- New South
Call + + 32 3 338 39 39 or send us an email and we work out a programme for a successful visit to Antwerp.